Approved by His Majesty Bhumibol Adulyadej is the Ratchapak “King’s Memorial Royal Park”. The park is in honor of the Kings of Siam from the Sukhothai to Rattanakosin era and will include statues of 7 kings, that will stand approximetly 13.9 metres tall. There is also a museum in honor of the Kings and the what they accomplished. The park is built opposite the SeaPine golf course on Petchkasem road on the way between Hua Hin and Pranburi.
1. King Ramkhamhaeng (Sukhothai)
2. King Naresuan (Ayutthaya)
3. King Narai (Ayutthaya)
4. King Dtaksin (Thonburi)
5. King Rama 1 Phra Phutthayotfa Chulalok (Rattanakosin)
6. King Rama 4 Phra Chom Klao Chao Yu Hua (Rattanakosin).
7. King Rama 5 Phra Chunla Chom Klao Chao Yu Hua (Rattanakosin)
“Giant 7 King Statues Hua Hin Thailand บูรพมหากษัตริย์ 7 พระองค์ หัวหิน ประเทศไทย”
All of which have made great contributions to the future of Thailand.
The park is built on 222 Rai of Royal Thai Army land and is overlooking the Gulf of Thailand.